Welcome to 10000 WORDS with Caroline Mackintosh. 10000 WORDS is some sort of interview concept, in which all my favourite photographers, videographers and even just friends with phones answer 10 questions about themselves with their own images. A picture is worth a 1000 words… 10 questions… 10000 words… get it?
First up is Caroline Mackintosh
, (nicknamed Crackintosh) an insanely talented younglady I’ve met in Cape Town, South Africa a few years ago. She’s currently running a solo exhibition called “In the murmur
” in Cape Town and I strongly advise you to go check it if you like naked ladies underwater.
1. Who are you / Describe yourself
2. Where are you from?
3. Where are you now?
4. Where do you wish you were right now?
5. What got you into photography / filmmaking?
6. What inspires you?
7. What’s your favourite subject to shoot?
8. Funniest moment you ever captured:
9. Show us your battlegear.
10. What’s the last photo on your filmroll / memory card / Iphone?
Connect with Caroline Mackintosh on social media
Check out her website: www.carolinemackintosh.com
Give her a follow on the Instagram: www.instagram.com/carolinemackintosh
Probably even cooler than all of the above, her Tumblr: http://lockofgold.tumblr.com/